Principal Speech Therapist
Vivian is a fully registered Speech Therapist with the Allied Health Professional Council. She also has clinical education experience and is a certified clinical supervisor. Vivian holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) from the University of Sydney.
Vivian has more than 10 years of experience working in hospital, school and private settings. She has advanced clinical skills in the assessment and management of a wide range of paediatric speech, language and communication disorders. Vivian is a strong proponent of child-centred and family-centred practise. She believes in empowering parents to support their children’s potential with collaborative work.
Accreditations and Certifications in:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) (University of Sydney, Australia)
- Hanen: It Takes Two To Talk
- Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding
- Cervical Auscultation Training
- Oral Placement Therapy & A Three-Part Treatment Program for Oral Placement Therapy
- Innovations in Speech Therapy: Telepractise and Simulated Learning
- Orton-Gillingham Approach
- Certified Supervisor for Speech Therapists with Allied Health Professions Council Singapore