Principal Occupational Therapist
Sally completed her occupational therapy degree at the Auckland University of Technology (New Zealand) and is a fully registered occupational therapist with NZOT and AHPC Singapore. She has also completed her Master of Gerontology at SUSS (SG).
She has more than 8 years of working experience in different settings in Singapore. Her breadth of posting includes but is not limited to Orthopaedics, Geriatrics, Neurology, Rehabilitation and Psychological Medicine. She also has experience working in the community in NZ with children and younger adults.
Sally views her experiences with different client groups have shaped her to provide client centred care, collaborating with families, caregivers and community partners to develop personalised plans to assist with their needs in the home, schools and community.
She also believes in the unique abilities of children with special needs helping them achieve functional tasks and explore their interests through therapy. Sally looks forward to making a difference in each and every one of the young people’s lives she touches.
Accreditations and Certifications in:
- Masters of Gerontology (2019)
- Singapore Association of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degree of Health Science (Occupational Therapy) (2010)
- Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC) Fully Registered Occupational Therapist
- Registered Occupational Therapist in New Zealan
- DIR/Floortime 101 DIR Model